ESS is currently interviewing for the following positions
After Market Project Lead
Full time After Market Project lead to increase Aftermarket Business through effective sales campaigns and initiatives. Assist customers and the Service department with inquiries for replacement parts and warranty parts. Ensure total Customer satisfaction by delivering timely quotations and on time delivery for all parts orders.VIEW AND APPLY HERE
After Market Sales Specialist
Full time After Market Sales Specialist to assist customers with inquiries for replacement parts, warranty parts and RSP (Recommended Spare Parts) in support of new machine sales, and existing ESS machines in the field. Ensure total Customer satisfaction by delivering timely quotations and on time delivery for all parts orders.VIEW AND APPLY HERE
Full time Applications Engineer: Develop application solutions for customers that meet stated scope requirements based on RFQs and customer requests, within the timeframe allotment, quality standards and cost objectives.VIEW AND APPLY HERE
Full time Assembler with strong mechanical aptitude; 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing or assembly desired.VIEW AND APPLY HERE
Full time Controls Engineer needed to design, develop and implement equipment control systems and subsystems for multiple simultaneous packaging machinery projects and commission equipment.VIEW AND APPLY HERE
Full time Electrician needed perform a variety of electrical assembly operations working from controls schematics/drawing and specifications following detailed instructions.VIEW AND APPLY HERE
Field Service Technician
Full-time field service technician needed to install and service automated packaging machinery.VIEW AND APPLY HERE
Mechanical Design Engineer
Full-time Mechanical Design Engineer with at least three years of experience needed to design automated packaging machines.VIEW AND APPLY HERE
Full Time Project Manager:
• Responsible for providing project planning and management of projects.
• Ensure projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
• Employ industry experience to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management.
• Meet ESS’s quality standards while maintaining working knowledge of relevant technologies and best practices.
• Be a ‘single point of contact’ for the customer throughout the life of a project, and manage information flow and expectations, internal and external.