Horizontal Cartoners (SC Series)
The SC Series servo-driven horizontal (side-load) cartoning machines handle pre-glued cartons with straight or reverse tuck-in closure. The cartoners also accommodate glue closure and 5th panel cartons.
- Carton Closure Type: Straight Tuck, Reverse Tuck, Glue
- Infeed and Discharge Elevations (typ.): 35” ± 2”
- Typical Air Consumption: 10-12 scfm
- Voltage: 480 VAC Standard, other voltages available by request
- Inserter for pre-folded leaflets
- Embossing, inkjet or laser coding
- Code reader and verification for all commodities
- Automatic infeed systems for bottles, jars, blisters, tubes, vials, etc.
- Integrated robotic loading systems
- Hot-melt glue closure unit
- Carton ejection of incomplete cartons
- Extension for magazines and infeed conveyor
- Integration with OEM Serialization Systems