SA-5 Semi-Automatic Case Packer
The Model SA-5 Semi-Automatic Case Packer handles pre-erected cases that the operator manually places in the loading position. The case packer collates the product into the required pack pattern. When the pattern is complete, an LED on the controls alerts the operator who then manually activates the loading device and removes the loaded case.
- Closure Type: Manual with option for integrated glue pot
- Typical Air Consumption: 2-4 scfm
- Voltage: 120 VAC, Single Phase, 60Hz standard. Other voltages available.
Case Min./Max.: A (Min. – Max.) 120-300 mm B (Min. – Max.) 90-150 mm C (Min. – Max.) 50-100 mm
Case Packer Options
- Allen Bradley PanelView Plus 4” compact touchscreen display
- Hot melt glue pot integrated with machine
- Rear hinged door with safety interlock